Clay Adams Sero-Fuge 2001 Benchtop Centrifuge w/ Rotor & Manual - VIDEO!
The Sero-fuge 2001 is ideal for blood grouping, typing, cross matching, and other cell washing procedures.
- Keypad controls allow precise speed and run time settings
- Four-digit display for run time (up to 99 minutes, 99 seconds) and time remaining
- Stored parameters allow repeatable runs
- On-board tachometer
- Supplied rotor has numbered slots for easy sample identification
- Variable-control brake
- Locking lid prevents lid opening until rotor has reached a complete stop
- Gasketed lid seal protects operator from exposure to aerosols within rotor chamber
- Durable molded polycarbonate base and lid with a white polyurethane enamel finish
- Four cushioned, rubber feet minimize sound and vibration
- Max Speed: 3550rpm; Force: 1049xG
Excellent functional and cosmetic condition.
Watch a video of this unit in operation below:
ExpressLabWerks.com Clay Adams Sero-Fuge 2001 Centrifuge
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- Clay Adams Seo-fuge 2001 unit (Manufacturer model #420351)
- 12 tube rotor
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!