Shimadzu SPD-10A UV-Vis Detector w/ New bulb and New Flow cell
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Shimadzu SPD-10A UV/Vis Detector is routinely used in analytical chemistry for the quantitative determination of different analytes, such as transition metal ions, highly conjugated, organic compounds, and biological macromolecules. Commonly carried out in solutions but solids and gases may also be studied. The wavelength scanning function performs wavelength scanning with flow stopped. Data stored in three files, one of which stores background. Background is subtracted from sample scans. However, file data cannot be saved once the instrument is switched off.
- Light source: Deuterium lamp.
- Wavelength range: 190 ~ 600 nm.
- Spectral bandwidth: 8 nm.
- Wavelength accuracy: +/- 1 nm.
- Wavelength reproducibility: +/- 0.1 nm.
- Cell volume: 8uL
- Cell pressure tolerance: 12MPa.
- Measuring wavelength: Aritrary two wavelengths in 190-370 nm or 371-600 nm.
- Sampling period: 1.2 sec for one wavelength.
- Response: Selectable in 9 steps corresponding to time constant .05, .1, .5, 1, 1.5, 3, 6, 8, 10 seconds.
- Range: Can be set between 0.0001 and 2.56 AUFS in 0.0001 AUFS steps.
Used. Good functional unit. Cosmetically nice, but the flow cell cover door is missing. The brand new bulb and flow cell shown in this listing have just been installed into the instrument.
- Shimadzu SPD-10A UV-VIS Detector
- power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.