ELMI CM-7S Benchtop Centrifuge 3500 RPM w/ Rotor 6M.06 6 x 50ml Conical Test Tubes
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Compact and Versatile CM-7S, with its exceptionally slim design, is one of the most compact and versatile swing-out centrifuges on the market.
- Designed for safety. This centrifuge features our completely new stainless steel inner bowl, stainless steel motor cover and new and mover efficient passive cooling system. CM-7S is cold room and refrigerator safe, and comes equipped with a transparent lid and automatic lid lock for extra convenience and safety.
- Designed from ground up with Medical and PRP applications in mind, our new unit includes variable brake speed, 2300 RCF (3500 RPM), hour counter, rotor imbalance and much more.
- CM-7S Plus has a huge selection of rotors and adapters to fit almost any size tube.
- Compliance with IEC 61010-1 requirements, CE marking, FDA approval, ISO 13485 certification.
- SkySpinTM patented motor controller.
- Sensorless Accu-Logic architecture.
- Digital speed and balance controller.
- Increased durability.
- Smooth, noiseless and non-heating operation.
Great condition! Speed verified.
Please watch a video below of the unit in operation:
ELMI CM-7S 3500 RPM Centrifuge with Rotor
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- ELMI CM-7S Benchtop Centrifuge
- Rotor 6M.06 with 6 x 50ml Conical Test Tube inserts
- User manual
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!