Eppendorf 5804 Centrifuge w/ A-4-44 rotor, 2 buckets
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The versatile 5804 centrifuge has a capacity of maximally 4 × 250 mL and achieves max. 20,800 × g/14,000 rpm. The versatility is reflected in the available rotor options. You can select between 12 different rotors to centrifuge the following tubes for your various applications:
- Micro test tubes (0.2 to 5.0 mL)
- PCR strips
- Spin columns
- Conical tubes (15/50 mL)
- Bottles (175 to 750 mL)
- Various tubes (3 to 120 mL)
- PCR plates
- Deepwell plates (max. height 29 mm)
- Slides (with CombiSlide adapter)
- Cell culture tubes
Handling the centrifuge is facilitated by:
- Low access height of 29 cm for loading and unloading the rotors
- Automatic rotor detection with rotational speed limit
- Automatic rotor imbalance detection
- Clear digital display
All centrifuges in these series have 35 program spaces for user-defined settings and 10 different acceleration and braking ramps. Adapter-specific manual radius adjustment guarantees maximum RCF accuracy.
Seller refurbished. Excellent functional and cosmetic condition.
- (1) Eppendorf 5804 Centrifuge
- (1) A-4-44 rotor with 2 buckets
- (1) power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.