Malvern Zetasizer Nano ZS ZEN3600 - 2021 Calibration - Excellent Shape!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Zetasizer Nano ZS incorporates three techniques in a single compact unit:
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) is used to measure particle and molecule size. This technique measures the diffusion of particles moving under Brownian motion, and converts this to size and a size distribution using the Stokes-Einstein relationship. Measurement of size as a function of concentration enables the calculation of kD, the DLS interaction parameter.
- Laser Doppler Micro-electrophoresis is used to measure zeta potential. An electric field is applied to a solution of molecules or a dispersion of particles, which then move with a velocity related to their zeta potential. An available surface zeta potential accessory uses tracer particles to measure electro-osmosis close to a sample surface to calculate the zeta potential of the surface.
- Static Light Scattering is used to determine the molecular weight of proteins and polymers. In this technique, the scattering intensity of a number of concentrations of the sample is measured, and used to construct a Debye plot. From this the average molecular weight and second virial coefficient A2 can be calculated, which gives a measure of molecule solubility.
Particle size and molecular size
- Measurement range: 0.3 nm – 10.0 µm (diameter)
- Minimum sample volume: 12 µL
- Sensitivity: 0.1 mg/mL (Lysozyme)
- Measurement range: 3.8 nm – 100 µm (diameter)
- Minimum sample volume: 150 µL (20 µL using diffusion barrier method)
- Sensitivity: 10 mg/mL (BSA)
- Measurement range: 980Da – 20M Da*
- Minimum sample volume: 12µL (3-5 sample concentrations required)
- Accuracy: +/- 10% typical
- Temperature control range: 0°C – 90°C +/-0.1
- Light source: He-Ne laser 633nm
- Laser safety: Class 1
Excellent condition. Comes with Windows 10 laptop and instrument software.
- Malvern Zetasizer Nano ZS ZEN3600
- Windows 10 Laptop computer with Zetasizer 7.11 instrument software
- Power cord and USB interface cable
- User manual
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!