THERMO CEL-GRO 1640 Tissue Culture Roller Rotator - Exceptional Condition!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- The variable-speed feature permits a range of motion from a slow, gentle rotation, 12 rpm, to a progression of more vigorous rotating speeds up to 70 rpm.
- Drums must be ordered separately. The drums consist of 3 circular plates (2 are perforated) that are carefully aligned and securely formed into a rigid assembly of heavy-gauge, anodized aluminum.
- Can be operated in standard incubators for cultivation under controlled temperature conditions.
- A pilot light indicates when units are operational.
- Every unit is finished in a powder coated stainless steel for easy clean up and maintenance.
See a quick video of this unit in action!
ExpressLabWerks.com Thermo CEL-GRO Tissue Culture Rotator Model 1640
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- THERMO CEL-GRO Tissue Culture Roller Rotator
- Tissue Drum
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!