Varian CP-3800/3380 Gas Chromatograph w/ Saturn 2000 MS & 8400 Autosampler
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Three injectors, columns and detectors can be installed and operated simultaneously.
- The CP-1177 Split/Splitless capillary injector is optimized for both split and splitless injections.
- Electronic or manual control of carrier gas.
- Ethernet® communications with full networking capability.
- A full suite of universal and selective detectors - FID, TCD, ECD, TSD(N, P), PFPD (S, P, N, C, Metals), and Mass Spectrometers.
- Large, swing-out pneumatics for easy access.
- Seven heated zones and seven external events for maximum flexibility and custom configurations.
- Up to eight separately programmed and stored analytical methods.
- Intuitive, function-based keyboard with large, dot matrix display for ease of use in method building and viewing instrument status.
- Built-in Custom Solutions capability - valve systems, custom plumbing, six-position valve oven, methanizer.
- Large column oven for easy access and installation of up to three analytical columns. A complete range of GC automation and sample preparation techniques– the CP-8400 AutoSampler with dual and duplicate injections into two injectors, Solid Phase Micro Extraction, Purge and Trap, Heated Headspace, and the Archon Purge and Trap AutoSampler
Varian Saturn 2000 Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry is a bench top GC/MS that offers Electron Impact ionization (EI), Positive Chemical Ionization (PCI), and MS/MS.
- Common Applications:
- quantification and characterization of trace levels of organic compounds such as fatty acids, amino acids, volatile organic compound (VOCs), pesticide residues, and low MW organic molecules in drugs.
- Sample Types:
- water, soil, biological materials, food products, agricultural products, etc.
Used. Great working unit. Unit removed in current configuration from working lab. Rough pump and PC not included.
- Varian 3800/3380 Gas Chromatograph
- Varian Saturn 2000 MS
- Varian 8400 autosampler
- Unit includes GPIB, power, and GC/MS Start link cable.
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!