WHEATON OMNISPENSE ELITE Peristaltic Liquid Dispensing Pump - Dispense Volume Tested
- Icon driven user interface allows easy setup and operation
- Large polarized, angled and backlit LCD display provides glare free viewing
- Chemical and wear-resistant front overlay
- Trouble-free calibration screen
- Ultra high precision stepper motor ensures repeatability and accuracy
- Low profile design reduces space required on bench or in hood
- Nine quick-retrieval pump settings can be saved and recalled
- Multiple language help screens (English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean and Spanish)
- Multiple stacking pump heads allows for higher volumes and multiple fill applications with one pump
- Microcassette head provides micro-dispensing of liquids in well plates, microtubes, or microcentrifuge tubes
- Works with 1, 2, 3, 6 and 8mm tubing
- Pump allows for different ramping profiles to avoid foaming or splashing
UL listed, CE marked
|UL, CSA, CE, WEEE, RoHs|
|20.4 to 1746 mL/min. dependant on tubing size|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|0.5 to 400 rpm|
|Ultra high-precision stepper|
Excellent functional condition with some cosmetic scratches on the case. Unit does not come with a foot pedal. Unit has been accurately tested to confirm liquid dispense volume.
Watch a short video of this pump in operation below:
ExpressLabWerks.com Wheaton Omnispense ELITE Peristaltic Dispensing pump
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
(1) WHEATON OMNISPENSE ELITE Peristaltic Liquid Dispensing Pump Cat no. W375030-A
(1) Power cable
(1) User Manual
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!