2012 Air Techniques A/T 2000XR Dental X-Ray Film Processor Developer AT200XR
Sorry, this item is out of stock
A/T 2000 XR
The A/T 2000 XR Film Processor provides high quality radiographs in any size.
If your practice works with larger size film, A/T 2000XR is the right fit. A/T 2000XR is automatically controlled and highly efficient to keep your practice running smoothly.
- Processes every dental film size: Panoramic, Cephalometric, TMJ, Occlusal and all Intraorals
- Automatic chemistry replenishment and temperature maintenance
- Built in microcomputer automatically signals the internal replenishment pumps to meter the proper amount of developer and fixer to maintain chemistry strength
- After films exit the processor, the A/T 2000 XR will automatically return to stand-by mode
- Electricity use, water consumption and system wear are reduced
- The optional Panoramic Daylight Loader and a Quick Loader Covered Feed Chute eliminate the need for a dark room
- Each film is fully developed and fixed
- Compliance with local codes – Built-in water recirculation system
|Process Time||Archival, 5 1/2 minutes. "Quick-look" Endo periapical films, 2 1/2minutes|
|Chemistry Replenishment||At initial Power On, 4 1/4oz. in 90 seconds. Every 12 3/4" linear film, 1 2/3 oz. in 35 seconds|
|Water Flow||1/2 gallon per minute (while processing film). Do not use water softeners|
|Water Pressure||80 psi max. / 30 psi min.|
|Water Connection||1/2" female NP and 3/4" male garden hose adapters provided. A 6' long water supply hose is provided to connect to the rear of the processor|
|Water Backflow Prevention||Vacuum breaker not required. Processor has a 1" air gap between water supply inlet and top of highest water level in processor|
|Water Temperature||Mixing valve not required if water temperature is between 55 degree F (13 degrees C) to 80 degrees F (27 degrees C)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||18"x15"x25" with leveling base. With Daylight loader, 18"x16.25"x39"; Daylight Loader extends additional 10.25" below counter top|
90lbs with water and chemistry, 75lbs empty
Used, fully functional. Came directly from a lab that upgraded to digital.
- Air Techniques A/T 2000 XR Dental X-Ray Film Processor (2012 Model year)
- Developer Rack
- Fixer Rack
- Wash/Dry Rack
- Leveling Base
- Roller Spray kit
- Bottle of starter
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.